Search for atmospheres
Outside the Riddle House
Frank’s House, 10:38
You’re inside Frank’s ‘muggle’ house; the villagers had warned you not to go near him, he was, according to them, the murderer of the Riddle Family. You found this hard to believe. He was a seventy-something year old man with a bad leg and poor hearing. Yet there was something eerie about his house- or perhaps, the house it looked out onto. Frank boils a kettle for a hot water bottle, and you kindly refuse a cup of tea. As he is about to pour the water, he draws your attention to the Manor. In the top left window, a light had flickered on.
Comments for "Frank’s House, 10:38"
License details for "Frank’s House, 10:38"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Lamp Buzzing by an_tony from http://freesound.org +)
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- Teapot Whistle sc by kayasavas87 +)
- Clock Ticking by keweldog from http://freesound.org +)
- thrilling screams by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- FFXV- A Modest Proposal by Square Enix +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
- hand wash by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license