Search for atmospheres
Like the Burrow, but yours.
English Cottage Garden
It's early morning at your cottage in Ottery St. Catchpole. The chickens are clucking lazily about the yard and the washing you've got drying on the line is flapping gently in the breeze. The muggles in the village don't know why you've got a tawny owl, but they see her coming in and out of the window every so often with a small bit of paper tied on her. Weird. This morning, though, she's perched on the sill of the open window in the kitchen, picking at a mouse she's brought home.
You sit browsing the daily prophet. Maybe today you'll pop over to Molly's for some tea and a chat.
Comments for "English Cottage Garden"
License details for "English Cottage Garden"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Gentle Gusts Leaves by -k-is_the_author +)
- female tawny owl by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Chickens by By Acclivity - www.freesound.org +)
- Rooster Crow by izzybel +)
- Summer Open Field by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)