Search for atmospheres
Magic in the mountains...
Tucked away in the Pyrenees stands the glittering palace known as Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Donning your blue silk uniform, you seat yourself in the courtyard after finishing your evening meal and open a book. The gentle clink of wine glasses, murmured conversations, and the soothing song of wood nymphs can still be heard beyond the doors of the palace, and the winged creatures of the nearby forest are exchanging calls. The green meadows and blue mountains before you carry their own pleasant diversion, and by the time you manage to tear your eyes away, the day's light has begun to dim. No matter though. That's what wands are for.
Comments for "Beauxbatons"
License details for "Beauxbatons"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tawny Owl in the Pyrenees by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Winchester Cathedral by acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Birds in the Pyrenees by Bram from http://freesound.org +)
- Angel plays Harp glissando by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Heavenly Choirs by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Wine Glasses Clink by DJ Burnham +)