Search for atmospheres
Death Eaters Attack at the Quidditch World Cup
Attack at the World Cup, 6pm
It was the day of the Quidditch World Cup, Ireland vs Bulgaria ! Everyone was buzzing from the excitement when you’d returned to the tent, Mr Weasley letting his Dad-guard down and allowing Ginny to paint his face. But the fun was short lived - there was a sudden spark of panic, panic which you had all mistaken for celebration until Mr Weasley had ventured outside the tent. It was clear you had to move, fast. In the rush of the moment, Fred had grabbed your arm and you were being dragged along by him, finding yourself clutching Ginny’s arm, too. Mr Weasley left you all crouched inside a food stall, once vibrant and busy, now dark and empty. Fred and George both had their wands poised at the door which was essentially hanging off its hinges, and Ron was cautiously peeking through the stall window every now and again. Ginny was biting her lip nervously as Hermione was frantically muttering about security. You had the other corner of the window covered, every now and then looking to Ron for comfort. He smiled. Then Frowned.
Comments for "Attack at the World Cup, 6pm"
License details for "Attack at the World Cup, 6pm"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Male breathing long by boziav from http://freesound.org +)
- Breath of death by Gabe Miller from http://freesound.org +)
- Imperial Throne by imperial throne skyrim +)
- distant-explosions by reznik-krkovicka from http://freesound.org +)
- Light thunder, right to center by RHumphries from http://freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowd Panic by TheMSsoundeffects +)
- Crickets ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license