Search for atmospheres
Late Afternoon at the Leaky Cauldron
At the Leaky Cauldrom
It's a cool, rainy, fall day. Dark clouds cover Diagon Alley and you are at the Leaky Cauldrom, quietly reading. You hear the rain tap on the window outside and feel the warmth of the fire next to you. The few patrons that remain from the lunch rush are quietly chattering about the results of the last quidditch match and the latest Daily Prophet headline. You sip on a warm cup of tea and settle in for a quiet afternoon.
Comments for "At the Leaky Cauldrom"
License details for "At the Leaky Cauldrom"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Shop Bell and Door Creak by acclivity from http://freesound.org *)
- stiring in a cup by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Rain on the windows by InspectorJ from http://freesound.org +)
- bustle in the pub by organicmanpl from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- fireplace by soundsnap.com *)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)
*) Soundsnap.com license