Search for atmospheres
Everyone's at the match; you're getting ready for school
A Ravenclaw at the World Cup
So your family succeeded in dragging you along to the Quidditch World Cup. Again. Not that you have anything against Quidditch, but do they have to hold it RIGHT before you head back to Hogwarts? You're a Ravenclaw, after all. You bought your books early and can tell that Professor Longbottom's Herbology class is going to be even tougher than last year. All you want to do is take notes but your brothers, all sorted in Gryffindor, can't get enough of the Quidditch matches.
Finally, during the Romania - Uganda match, you manage to sneak away back to your tent where you're joined by a couple of your fellow Ravenclaw for a good old fashioned study session. Despite the chanting crowds, fireworks, screaming children and the people in the next tent over listening to the sold-out match on the Wizarding Wireless Network, the three of you just might get some work done.
Comments for "A Ravenclaw at the World Cup"
License details for "A Ravenclaw at the World Cup"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing With A Quill by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- fireworks whistle by by ermine - freesound.org +)
- fireworks ambience by by klankbeeld - freesound.org +)
- Large crowd outdoor screaming by felix.blume from http://freesound.org +)
- Children Playing by https://www.freesound.org/people/evertonsebben/ +)
- soccer fever in Nice by olive-yeah from http://freesound.org +)
- Cheers and Applause by qubodup from http://freesound.org +)
- paper shuffle by zwei2stein from http://freesound.org +)