Search for atmospheres
The Leaky Cauldron
A Night at The Leaky Cauldron
Some people argue that the oldest pub in London is the White Hart on Drury Lane; others that it is the Angel on Bermondsey Wall, or the Lamb and Flag on Rose Street. All of these people are Muggles, and all of them are wrong. The oldest pub in London, as any wizard will tell you, is the Leaky Cauldron on Charing Cross Road.
Comments for "A Night at The Leaky Cauldron"
License details for "A Night at The Leaky Cauldron"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Glasses by *)
- interior walla cafe voices by dcaudio from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Chair by MaxDemianAGL from http://freesound.org +)
- pub ambience by Sagetyrtle from www.freesound.org +)
- Coffee House by sagetyrtle of http://freesound.org +)
- Newspaper - turning a page by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Footsteps Walking on Stair by Unknown +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license