Search for atmospheres
The Ravenclaw Common Room
A Convcation of Eagles
"The Ravenclaw common room is one of the airiest rooms at Hogwarts. It is a wide, circular room with a midnight blue carpet, arched windows hung with blue and bronze silks, and a domed ceiling painted with stars. During the day, Ravenclaw students have an excellent view of the school grounds, including the lake, Forbidden Forest, Quidditch pitch, Herbology gardens and the surrounding mountains. The room is furnished with tables, chairs, and bookcases; and by the door leading up to the dormitories stands a tall statue of Rowena Ravenclaw made of white marble. According to Prefect Robert Hilliard, the sound of wind whistling around the windows of the tower is relaxing while going to sleep."
Comments for "A Convcation of Eagles"
License details for "A Convcation of Eagles"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Quill Scribble by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Hidden Wall Opening by ertfelda from http://freesound.org +)
- Couch sitting up by muses212 from http://freesound.org +)
- Walking on carpet by otakua from http://freesound.org +)
- Clock Ticking by Streety from http://freesound.org +)
- Mountain Wind Ambience by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- crowd chat by vahid +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license