Search for atmospheres
1. Gryffindor Common Room
7 Coziest Places at Hogwarts
Enter the Gryffindor common room through the Fat Lady's portrait. You'll find the tower circular room filled with squishy armchairs, old wooden tables, and a fire that is always warm and inviting. Sit beneath the various portraits as you prepare to complete your assignments and study for your upcoming O.W.L.s or N.E.W.T.S. The time will pass quickly while you get comfortable in a leather chair and dive into a potions review.
Comments for "7 Coziest Places at Hogwarts"
License details for "7 Coziest Places at Hogwarts"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Parchment by *)
- Squeaky Wooden Door by CastIronCarousel from http://freesound.org +)
- book turning by king Loki +)
- Creaking Leather by n-audioman via http://freesound.org +)
- Small crowd by Not Applicable +)
- Looking in the Book by Robinhood76 +)
- Creaky Chair 1 by ryancacophony from http://freesound.org +)
- Crackling fire 1nk by sargetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license