Search for atmospheres
It would be smart to dress warmly if you wish to visit the Owlery, as the tower is high and the windows open to the chilly Scottish winds. Occasionally a student may climb the steps to send a letter home, but your main company here are the owls. They may be resting, leaving to hunt, or perhaps returning from a journey, but you can be sure that more than one pair of amber eyes will be watching you from above.
Comments for "The Owlery"
License details for "The Owlery"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- church bell in the distance by Adeodatus +)
- Winter wind whistling window by audible-edge +)
- female tawny owl by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Owls multiple by BenBoncan from www.freesound.org +)
- ambience_wind_eerie by Evilface38 +)
- Pigeon beating wings by gerardcatala from http://freesound.org +)
- Metallic Footsteps by http://www.freesound.org/people/RutgerMuller/ +)
- bat wings flapping by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)